There are so many things that we’ll spend money on for Father’s Day gift ideas this year. Clothing, coffee, shoes, apps, ties, music and tons more. We also may never really know when we see in a window, on a rack or on Amazon where the products are made that we purchase, or if that company supports a specific cause with the proceeds. Maybe you don’t really care. That’s cool, I guess. But I’ll be honest…..I don’t really pay that much attention to that kind of stuff either. However, there is a company out there that [IS] and they’re providing really cool, trendy and relevant products that’ll make you or your dad/husband look good. I found this wallet and just had to share it with ya! It holds my iPhone and credit cards and fits great in my pocket. So how cool would that be to not only give a killer gift for your dad, but also add a note saying that you also supported someone’s trade in Africa that otherwise might not sell enough to support themselves? Not too shabby huh?
How [RED EARTH TRADING COMPANY] Works
1. We build relationships with artisans in developing nations that, create exceptional products, value their employees and desire to make a difference in their community.
2. We work directly with our artisans to design and create quality products that are fashionable.
3. We pay at or above fair market prices on all products and pay up front for each order.
4. We import our products to the U.S. and sell them for a profit.
5. We cover our expenses and reinvest in the business.
6. At the end of the year our profits are given to sustain the community development work of Know Think Act.